Monday, January 1, 2024

123123

Happy things from this last day of 2023:

  • Yesterday I did the laundry for the rest of the family. Then, I started on the towels. Today this led me to reorganizing the shelves where the towels are stored. I didn't take a picture before, but trust me, it looks a lot better.

  • While sorting towels, a price tag fell off a brand new, but very old table cloth. The table cloth was purchased by my mother at Ames Department Store. Mom has been gone over 20 years. Maybe I should have gotten rid of it? I didn't let it go in 2023. Who knows what things will leave in 2024.
  • Pretty clouds!


  • Yesterday I noticed a trilogy of movies that I wanted to see. The problem is that they were scheduled to leave Amazon Prime at midnight, December 31, 2023. I started watching the first one yesterday and I was able to watch them all before Zed got home from working at Keziah’s store. These were based on books that I thought I read. It was long enough ago that I don’t remember much from them though.
  • There were some late delivery purchases that Gideon got to open tonight. Zed video called Keziah so she could be part of him opening them from her covid isolation.



2023 has come to an end. With it goes this Blog. Every year I give the Blog a new title and address. For 2024 the title is “2024 Happy Blog Challenge Continues.” The new address will be http://2024AF.blogspot.com . I started blogging in 2016. It would be nice to say that it is getting easier to write every day. Some days are easier than others, some days are hard. I hope you join me in the new year as I look for things that make me happy. I hope reading this is a bright spot in your day. Thank you, dear reader, for joining me on this journey. May your new year be filled with good health and happy blessings.


Currently listening to: Robin, by Dave Itzkoff.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.






No comments:

Post a Comment

123123

Happy things from this last day of 2023: Yesterday I did the laundry for the rest of the family. Then, I started on the towels. Today this...