Saturday, December 30, 2023

At Home Day

Happy Saturday things:

  • The first part of the day I spent lounging around in my pajamas.  I tried to nap around lunch time, and then got dressed.
  • Still, I never left the house.  I'll call this an early introvert day.
  • In between watching movies and eating, I did lots of laundry, dishes, and cleaned out the microwave.  The best part about today's laundry is that it was not mine.  I did loads of laundry for the rest of the family and I'm not responsible for putting it away.  Yay for some productivity!
  • Shortly after the sunset, I took a picture of the horizon through a window.  If there were colors as it set, I missed them.  I'm happy I took the pictures.  I decided on a goal for 2024 to post pictures more on my social media.  So now I keep forgetting to take pictures!


Currently listening to: Robin, by Dave Itzkoff.  

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.


No comments:

Post a Comment

123123

Happy things from this last day of 2023: Yesterday I did the laundry for the rest of the family. Then, I started on the towels. Today this...