Friday, December 29, 2023

Beep, Beep

It is Keziah’s turn to have covid.  However, here are some happy Thursday things:

  • Occasionally, under my breath, I made sound effects when I pushed a cart around picking up packages for problem solve at work.  Just a ‘zoom’ or ‘wee’ sound made the day much nicer.
  • In the afternoon, I took a lovely nap.  This made it possible for me to stay awake watching movies far too late.  It turns out that I enjoy watching movies, so that is okay. 
  • Somehow, I forgot to take a picture.  Instead, here is a Bitmoji.


Currently listening to: Robin, by Dave Itzkoff.  

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.


No comments:

Post a Comment

123123

Happy things from this last day of 2023: Yesterday I did the laundry for the rest of the family. Then, I started on the towels. Today this...