Thursday, December 14, 2023

RomCom

Some happy things from today:

  • When I am assigned to the job of inducting packages I also get to work with someone who unloads the packages from carts for me.  Last night at work that person and I ended up talking through most of the shift.  Well, I listened, a bunch, and contributed some.  One of the things we talked about was hiking the white mountains.  He is trying to hike the 48 4000 footers in NH.  This is something that I would like to do as well.  It is always good when good dreams are remembered.  Hopefully this will reignite my motivation for this and other hikes I've been wanting to do.
  • There is little to no educational value, just entertainment, but I do enjoy holiday/winter romantic comedies.  I watch a little almost every day after work.  Even with the repeating themes, they help me relax.
  • Sunset!!



Finished listening to: Ridgeline, by Michael Punke.  --  This was an historical fiction book based on actual events.  At the end of the book the author went into some details about what was real versus what was fiction.  He also included additional reading for more information.   

Also listening to: How to Win Friends & Influence People, by Dale Carnegie.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.


No comments:

Post a Comment

123123

Happy things from this last day of 2023: Yesterday I did the laundry for the rest of the family. Then, I started on the towels. Today this...