Tuesday, December 5, 2023

LED

Happy things for this Tuesday:

  • The rest of the family went off for the day. I had the house to myself for a little while. It was nice to not have to be confined to my bedroom because of Covid. I paced for a little bit.  I watched things on the living room TV.  I saw that daylight still exists (okay, I'm being a little dramatic with that one).  Before Gideon got home from school, I was back in my room.
  • While searching the internet for gift ideas for others, something popped up that sent me searching for things for me. This hat would be frivolous, but it looks cool. I am so curious whether this hat would be good to wear at night walking, or would mess with my night vision. It would be visible by others though!


  • The little bit of snow from the other day has melted. I have been staying inside and staying warm.  The grass outside is mostly green instead of covered in white.



Currently listening to: Ridgeline, by Michael Punke.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

123123

Happy things from this last day of 2023: Yesterday I did the laundry for the rest of the family. Then, I started on the towels. Today this...