Friday, December 1, 2023

It's December!!

Happy December!!

  • Day Four of my work week and I made it until I had to leave for a previously scheduled appointment.  I actually went back after the appointment to see if it was worth it to work some more.  I was told they had it covered, so I went home.  
  • The twenty minute drive home sometimes does me in.  Today I got home and parked the car.  I'm not sure how long after that I opened my eyes to see that Keziah was home (her van was not there when I backed in) and she had already gone in the house to look for something when I saw her.  So I never heard the van pull in.  I think I needed a cat nap.  😸😴
  • Perhaps because of that nap I was able to get the energy to go to Keziah’s store for a short time to help her out.  Tonight is Midnight Merriment in Concord, NH.  Many of the stores along Main Street, including DIY Craft & Thrift, are open until midnight tonight, December 1st (The First Friday of the month).  I'll be sleeping.  There will be fun things to do along Main Street, but I have my job to keep and need to sleep.

Grab bags!

Art!

Zed!

Keziah!

A different view of the petting wall.

Currently listening to: Ridgeline, by Michael Punke.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.


No comments:

Post a Comment

123123

Happy things from this last day of 2023: Yesterday I did the laundry for the rest of the family. Then, I started on the towels. Today this...