Wednesday, December 6, 2023

Laundry Day

A few happy things from today:

  • This is the second time within four weeks that I have had Covid. The first time (a few weeks ago), my symptoms were worse than now. Other than the intense nausea and dizziness in the beginning that medications helped with, I don't feel like I had it too bad. This time, my symptoms are even less. One of the symptoms that I have heard about is losing one's sense of taste. I'm thankful that is a symptom that I haven't had. I am a very picky eater, somehow I don’t think loss of taste would help that. 😛
  • Today I got a little bit productive and did laundry. Not just my laundry, but the household’s towels and some miscellaneous things that were in the laundry room.
  • The new work shoes I ordered the other day arrived.  They aren't the most comfortable, they will improve once I get some liners.
  • In the afternoon I stepped outside to get the mail and pick up some packages that were delivered. We had some light flurries this morning, but they were mostly gone by the time I went outside.




No longer listening to: Ridgeline, by Michael Punke. The library took it back and I am on the waiting list to take it out again.

Started listening to:How to Win Friends & Influence People, by Dale Carnegie.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

123123

Happy things from this last day of 2023: Yesterday I did the laundry for the rest of the family. Then, I started on the towels. Today this...