Wednesday, December 20, 2023

Thanks

Happy things from today:

  • One of the things I try to do on and after my birthday is to read every post on Facebook where someone wished me a happy birthday.  It takes time, but I feel if someone is going to take the time to write it, I want to respond with a thank you.  This year I stumbled on a few where my name wasn't tagged for me to easily find.  I may never know if I saw them all or not.  I'm very grateful that many people took the time to write.
  • Gideon was offered an opportunity to advance from sixth to seventh grade early.  After the new year he will be a seventh grader.  We have been discussing some pros and cons.  I jokingly said that he is no longer part of the graduating class of 2030.  That is a con.  What an easy year to remember!  He is looking forward to the higher complexities that seventh grade will bring.
  • Christmas lights!


Started listening to: Robin, by Dave Itzkoff.  

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.


No comments:

Post a Comment

123123

Happy things from this last day of 2023: Yesterday I did the laundry for the rest of the family. Then, I started on the towels. Today this...