Tuesday, December 12, 2023

A Working Day



Happy things from today:

  • It has been a very long time since I have worked in the Problem Solve area at work. They assigned me there today with someone who had very little training. Somehow, we muddled through, getting help in the middle of the shift, and got it done. Yay! Hopefully, I will be scheduled there a little more often. Not only did I forget things, but a lot has changed.
  • Proof of eyes!!  😊


  • It was fun, but I just spent way too much time trying to find the 25 items in the Google game today.



Listening to: Ridgeline, by Michael Punke.

Also listening to: How to Win Friends & Influence People, by Dale Carnegie.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

123123

Happy things from this last day of 2023: Yesterday I did the laundry for the rest of the family. Then, I started on the towels. Today this...