Thursday, December 7, 2023

The Yukon

Happy Thursday things:

  • When I was a kid in Geography class (maybe sixth grade?), we learned about Canada. I remember learning specifically about the Yukon Territory.  The population density at the time was really, really small.  It is less than one person per square mile and was even less then.  The introvert in me thought the Yukon Territory must be heaven.  Today, having been in isolation twice in the last four weeks for Covid, it no longer seems like heaven.  Anyhow, for some unknown reason my Facebook algorithms have started suggesting Yukon Wildlife Cams.  I'm enjoying them.  Here is one through Facebook that features bears.
  • Tonight I go back to work.  Strangely, I'm looking forward to it.  
  • Things were added to my holiday shopping list today while I scrolled the internet.  I made a purchase that I hope I don't regret.  I also avoided some scams. 
  • Sunset!

Started listening to: How to Win Friends & Influence People, by Dale Carnegie.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.


No comments:

Post a Comment

123123

Happy things from this last day of 2023: Yesterday I did the laundry for the rest of the family. Then, I started on the towels. Today this...