Friday, December 8, 2023

Back to Work

Friday happy things:

  • It was a long night working, but I made it through!  I stayed moving at work with my step count for today over 26,000.  It was good to see people at work again.  They served food at the end of the day,  McDonald's.  I didn't have any because they didn't choose cheeseburgers as an option and I'm picky.  It is still nice that they do this as a thank you to the employees. 
  • Work has an area near the time clocks decorated for the holidays.  There is a winter scene with Santa (okay, a weird Santa), Christmas tree, fake presents, fake snow, lights, a Hanukkah blow up polar bear with menorah, and blow up Kwanzaa candles.  
  • Another good thing about being out of isolation is being able to hug my grandson.  He will be at an age soon where he might not want grandma hugs as much, I need to get them while I can. 

  • Sunset!



Listening to: How to Win Friends & Influence People, by Dale Carnegie.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.


No comments:

Post a Comment

123123

Happy things from this last day of 2023: Yesterday I did the laundry for the rest of the family. Then, I started on the towels. Today this...