Sunday, December 17, 2023

DIY

Happy things from today:

  • The early part of the day I spent mostly at DIY Craft & Thrift.  Spending time with family and friends is always important.  Today I got to do that, and help at the store when they had other places to go.  
  • Keziah has a new sign hanging in her shop that I think says a lot about the store.  She got it from one of the popup artists that are sharing the building she is in.
It says,  "We are a no kill shelter for craft supplies."

  • Also at the store, the door was painted for the holiday season.  It came out well. 

Hard at work.

  • At home in the evening we had dinner together and watched some Star Trek Voyager.   It is so nice be around a nice, fun family.

☮️

Currently listening to: How to Win Friends & Influence People, by Dale Carnegie.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.



No comments:

Post a Comment

123123

Happy things from this last day of 2023: Yesterday I did the laundry for the rest of the family. Then, I started on the towels. Today this...