Monday, December 18, 2023

Rain

Happy Monday things:

  • When the roads are wet sounds from the cars passing by tend to have a slight echoing sound as the tires turn the water into splashes.  It seems to take just a little longer for the sound of the cars to fade away.  When I'm not trying to sleep, it can be a relaxing sound.  I don't think I'll miss it when I move to the apartment in the back of the house. 
  • The weather today was windy and rainy.  We lost power for random amounts of time this morning.  There were sounds involved implying transformers blowing up.  I'm so happy that it was raining and not snowing.  The snow will come, and I am okay with waiting a little longer.
  • Nanni (our brown tabby) decided that she wanted attention.  I was on my bed with the laptop on my lap and she decided to walk all over my legs.  The laptop was in the way so I finished what I was doing and put it aside just to give her attention.  She even stayed there after I used the flash to get a picture of her.
Without flash.

With flash.

Currently listening to: How to Win Friends & Influence People, by Dale Carnegie.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.


No comments:

Post a Comment

123123

Happy things from this last day of 2023: Yesterday I did the laundry for the rest of the family. Then, I started on the towels. Today this...