Wednesday, November 22, 2023

Almost Thanksgiving


Some happy things from the day before Thanksgiving:

  • Last night it snowed.  I knew it was supposed to snow.  Of course, I forgot that when I was getting ready for work.  I let myself rest a few minutes instead of leaving as early as I usually do.  Then I stepped outside into a winter wonderland.  I got the car cleaned off and drove about 10 miles per hour below the speed limit and still made it to work on time, safely.


  • The Safety Committee had a meeting at the end of the work day.  I'm pleased to say that I spoke up about some things and didn't just sit and listen.  We are entering peak season when things will be very busy.  Discussing how to stay safe during this time is good.
  • Keziah is getting ready for Black Friday sales at her shop.  I'm not sure if I will be able to help her or not because I am working at least part of the day.  I'm excited for her and all she is doing to make her store successful.  I stopped in just for a few minutes to drop Gideon off.  She is doing such a great job!
  • Christmas trees are for sale!

Currently listening to: The Ballad of Songbirds & Snakes, by Suzanne Collins

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.


No comments:

Post a Comment

123123

Happy things from this last day of 2023: Yesterday I did the laundry for the rest of the family. Then, I started on the towels. Today this...