Monday, November 20, 2023

Memories

Today's happy things:

  • Every once in a while I go through and backup my photos onto an external hard drive.  Because of that, I can tell you that a year ago today I saw some of my family, and went to a friend’s baby shower.  Around this time last year I was in a pottery class.  Memories, especially the ones I take pictures of, can be good.
  • Today my mom would have been 86 years old.  I remember one year we went to Washington DC to see the cherry blossoms in spring.  My kids were little and went too.  We were told it was the best year for blossoms that they had had in a while.  That is a very happy memory, Mom had such a good time.
  • My Covid test was negative again today.  Now that can also be a memory.  I go back to work tonight.  

Today's sunset.

Rhododendron bud.

Currently listening to: The Ballad of Songbirds & Snakes, by Suzanne Collins

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.


No comments:

Post a Comment

123123

Happy things from this last day of 2023: Yesterday I did the laundry for the rest of the family. Then, I started on the towels. Today this...