Saturday, November 25, 2023

Small Business Saturday

Happy Saturday things:

  • Despite staying in bed for hours after waking this morning, I couldn't get back to sleep.  I've decided that my sleep is enough of a problem that I am going to look for and apply for a different job.  I'm ready to have a daytime job again and, oddly, I'm a little excited for this possibility. 
  • Today was Small Business Saturday.  Keziah's store was busy, but not as busy as she expected.  It is really good to see fabric selling so well at the sale price.  I helped put out a bunch of scrapbooking and other supplies today.  At the end of the day she decided to “pay” herself and brought home some lovely natural fiber fabrics.
Keziah sorting in the backroom.

Filling the shelves!


  • Some friends were also at the store today and it was good to get to visit with them.
  • When we got home from the store, Gideon brought my attention to the night sky.  There weren't a lot of stars visible, but the moon was shining and lighting up the thin clouds.  It was very pretty.


Currently listening to: Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World That Can't Stop Talking, by Susan Cain. 

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.


No comments:

Post a Comment

123123

Happy things from this last day of 2023: Yesterday I did the laundry for the rest of the family. Then, I started on the towels. Today this...