Thursday, November 23, 2023

Thanksgiving

 Happy things from Thanksgiving Day:

Sunset

  • Work had us scheduled for a full shift this morning (1:20 - 11:50 AM).  We were able to leave just before nine if we wanted.  Yay!  A coworker had plans to go to breakfast with her daughter at the Red Arrow Diner.  We started talking about the stuffed French toast there and I got really hungry.   😋
  • When I got home, Zed was just finishing making bacon and eggs for breakfast.  It was perfect timing, and so good!
  • After a nap, I went to Zed's Dad's house to share a meal with their family.  Zed's adorable four month old nephew was there.  While Keziah was holding him, he grabbed onto my hand and decided my fingers were his dinner.  Yay, baby!
That's my thumb he is sucking on!

Currently listening to: The Ballad of Songbirds & Snakes, by Suzanne Collins

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.


No comments:

Post a Comment

123123

Happy things from this last day of 2023: Yesterday I did the laundry for the rest of the family. Then, I started on the towels. Today this...