Tuesday, November 21, 2023

Back to Work

Happy happenings from today:

  • The first night back to work after covid went alright.  I'm getting tired easier, which I expected.  I also just reached 20,000 steps for the day.  I don't think I reached 10,000 for the week while I was sick.  That means I really should expect to be tired!
  • At home, I no longer need to be masked or in isolation.  I sat in the living room and watched a movie while I ate.  Soon I'll be looking for Christmas movies to watch.
  • Zed, my son-in-law, tested negative for covid today.  Soon we will all be able to spend time together again.
  • Gideon, my grandson, came home from school and we were able to talk, face to face.  It is interesting the things we take for granted until they are gone.  Gideon has a long weekend off from school and he is very excited about all the upcoming holidays.

Currently listening to: The Ballad of Songbirds & Snakes, by Suzanne Collins

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.


No comments:

Post a Comment

123123

Happy things from this last day of 2023: Yesterday I did the laundry for the rest of the family. Then, I started on the towels. Today this...