Saturday, November 18, 2023

Getting Better

Some happy things for this lovely Friday:

  • Monday morning is when I took the Covid test and discovered the cold that I thought I was getting, wasn't a cold.  Today, I went outside for the first time since Sunday.  It was glorious.  There was a breeze and the temperatures were in the middle 60's.  I could hear birds chirp, grass sway, and leaves rustle.  I just walked around the backyard for a bit.





  • I started listening  to The Ballad of Songbirds & Snakes.  I'm glad I refreshed my memories of the original trilogy first.  I can already tell that reading them mattered.
  • I can tell I'm getting back to more normal because I moved around-the-clock and a lot more than I have been.  

Currently listening to: The Ballad of Songbirds & Snakes, by Suzanne Collins

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.


No comments:

Post a Comment

123123

Happy things from this last day of 2023: Yesterday I did the laundry for the rest of the family. Then, I started on the towels. Today this...