Saturday, November 11, 2023

Wood Blocks

Happy Veteran's Day.  

  • My day started slow.  I made the mistake of sitting down.  I think I needed that.  It was a nice Saturday morning rest.
  • For the first time in a long time, I went to the studio.  My objective was to do some cleaning and look for some missing felt squares.  I did some straightening, but I couldn't find the broom to sweep.  I didn't find what I was looking for.  I did work on a kumihimo piece that I have had for a while.  That is a few more inches longer now.  I listened to my book a lot.


  • Keziah went to the Museum of Printing in Haverhill, MA today.  She brought home some of the blocks that were used for printing in papers or magazines.  One of them is dated 1966.  They are parts of NH.  They are a neat piece of history to have.  




Currently listening to: The Hunger Games, by Suzanne Collins.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.


No comments:

Post a Comment

123123

Happy things from this last day of 2023: Yesterday I did the laundry for the rest of the family. Then, I started on the towels. Today this...