Thursday, November 2, 2023

Rosebud

Some happy things for today:

  • I made it through the work week!  Having only a 30 hour workweek can be wonderful.  More importantly, my back made it through the week and heavy lifting, too.
  • There is a new rosebud.  Temperatures were below freezing last night, I'm not sure if this bud will open or not.  It looks healthy though.  They are protected some by the house.


  • Gideon snuggled with Nanni today.  They were so cute.  He asked me to take the picture.  Right after Nanni saw me taking the picture, she got up and walked away.  

Currently reading: Year of the Griffin, by Diana Wynne Jones.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

123123

Happy things from this last day of 2023: Yesterday I did the laundry for the rest of the family. Then, I started on the towels. Today this...