Thursday, November 2, 2023

Rosebud

Some happy things for today:

  • I made it through the work week!  Having only a 30 hour workweek can be wonderful.  More importantly, my back made it through the week and heavy lifting, too.
  • There is a new rosebud.  Temperatures were below freezing last night, I'm not sure if this bud will open or not.  It looks healthy though.  They are protected some by the house.


  • Gideon snuggled with Nanni today.  They were so cute.  He asked me to take the picture.  Right after Nanni saw me taking the picture, she got up and walked away.  

☮

Currently reading: Year of the Griffin, by Diana Wynne Jones.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

123123

Happy things from this last day of 2023: Yesterday I did the laundry for the rest of the family. Then, I started on the towels. Today this...