Sunday, November 19, 2023

An Outing

Happy things from today:

  • My days have been starting a lot later than they should be.  It was after lunch by the time I got moving.  When I take a shower I listen to music.  A sign that I am feeling better is that I sang in the shower today.  I haven't felt like singing with Covid.
  • Keziah’s store is open on Sundays until Christmas.  She forgot something and asked me to bring it to the store for her.  So I had my first outing since having Covid.  I brought her what she needed, I visited (masked) with her for a little bit, and I took a short walk down Main St.  It is nice to be feeling better.

All this stuff is going on sale soon!


  • Until the holidays, the other part of Keziah’s store has popup art and craft shops.  One of the artists brings his dog.  So I also got some time with his dog, Jazzy.  

Jazzy is wondering why I am only using one hand to pet them.

Currently listening to: The Ballad of Songbirds & Snakes, by Suzanne Collins

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.


No comments:

Post a Comment

123123

Happy things from this last day of 2023: Yesterday I did the laundry for the rest of the family. Then, I started on the towels. Today this...