Tuesday, November 7, 2023

Sunset

Some happy things from today:

  • There are medications that have been bothering my stomach.  I think I figured out the right way to take them.   It means changing when I have breakfast.  I'm good with that, especially since it seems to mean I feel better.  The routine change will take some getting used to.
  • Again, I am awake longer than I wanted to be.  It meant that I got to get a look at the sunset, and that was good.
  • There are two rose buds out.  I am not sure if they will open.  The touch of dark pink is nice.
  • I have decided to listen to The Hunger Games books.  There is a fourth story that I haven't read, so I'm refreshing my memory on the original trilogy before reading the latest book.

Currently listening to: The Hunger Games, by Suzanne Collins.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.


No comments:

Post a Comment

123123

Happy things from this last day of 2023: Yesterday I did the laundry for the rest of the family. Then, I started on the towels. Today this...