Sunday, November 12, 2023

Short Post

 Happy things for today:

  • There has been a cold going around.  I think I caught it.  (Not a happy thing)  Most of my day was spent listening to my book.  I finished it and started the next book in the series. (Happy thing)
  • With Keziah and Zed gone, Winston, the orange tabby, has been wanting attention from me. This is unusual, but good.  He got on top of me while I was listening to my book.   



Finished listening to: The Hunger Games, by Suzanne Collins.

Currently listening to: Catching Fire, by Suzanne Collins.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

123123

Happy things from this last day of 2023: Yesterday I did the laundry for the rest of the family. Then, I started on the towels. Today this...