Sunday, November 5, 2023

Archery

Happy things from today:

  • Archery was fun, but I didn't score as well as I have been.  I did get two golds on two different rounds.  My scores were inconsistent.  I'll work on it more in the spring.




  • There were two people at archery practice who completed their third set of Royal Rounds.  Royal Rounds are a way we keep score of the archers to provide a ranking system.  When the third set of Royal Rounds are completed and turned in the names are added to the list and they are official East Kingdom Archers. They can get a badge.  We decided to hold an impromptu mini court to award the badges at practice.  It was fun cheering on their progress.
  • As I write this, I am sitting next to Gideon in the living room. He is watching something on his phone.  He watches things at increased speeds.  It reminds me of Alvin and the Chipmunks.  😆🐿

Currently reading: Year of the Griffin, by Diana Wynne Jones.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.


No comments:

Post a Comment

123123

Happy things from this last day of 2023: Yesterday I did the laundry for the rest of the family. Then, I started on the towels. Today this...