Wednesday, November 1, 2023

November!

Happy November!  I can't believe the year end is so close.  Here are some happy things from today:

  • Another entire day at work has been completed!  With the back problems I was having I wasn't sure how I would do, so far, so good.
  • After Gideon got home from school, I brought him to his mom's store so she could help him with his homework.  I am too tired to tackle language arts right now!  There were friends to visit with at the store too.  That was a bonus.  Keziah has been making changes.  Things are looking good there. 



  • I am happy that Inktober is over.  I enjoyed doing it, even though I am not very good at it.  I like when I have the time and imagination to come up with a picture that might be a twist on the word.  It sparks a little bit of creativity, and I like that. 

Currently reading: Year of the Griffin, by Diana Wynne Jones.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.


No comments:

Post a Comment

123123

Happy things from this last day of 2023: Yesterday I did the laundry for the rest of the family. Then, I started on the towels. Today this...