Tuesday, October 31, 2023

Happy Halloween!

Halloween happy things:

  • Last night I went to work and made it through the entire shift.  Yay!  Last week was back pain and recovery.  So far this week is better.
  • There is still some bright foliage in the parking lot at work.  One photo is with flash, and one without. 

  • Winston, the orange tabby, somehow managed to climb onto the bookshelf.   🤣  For a little while I thought he might be stuck there.  He got himself out though.


  • The Inktober prompt is Fire.


Currently reading: Year of the Griffin, by Diana Wynne Jones.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.


No comments:

Post a Comment

123123

Happy things from this last day of 2023: Yesterday I did the laundry for the rest of the family. Then, I started on the towels. Today this...