Sunday, October 1, 2023

Inktober

 Some happy things from today:

  • This morning I had hoped to go shoot archery.  I did not.  It got late and I had a bunch of things I wanted to accomplish.  I rested on my bed and practiced my DuoLingo.  I woke up an hour later.  I guess I needed more sleep.  
  • While doing the dishes I played some music and started to sing.  My lyrics turned into, "and I can't hold a tune today, but I'm going to sing anyway."  Gideon and I laughed.  He agreed that I should sing anyway.
  • I stepped outside and checked out the plants in the front of the house.  The butterfly weed has long seed pods.  If I remember, I might harvest some to plant somewhere else. 

  • I didn't use ink, or take much time, but I did do a little doodle for Inktober today.   The prompt today was dream.  I'm not an artist.


Currently reading: She's Come Undone, by Wally Lamb.

Currently listening to: Homage to Catalonia, by George Orwell.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.


No comments:

Post a Comment

123123

Happy things from this last day of 2023: Yesterday I did the laundry for the rest of the family. Then, I started on the towels. Today this...