Monday, October 30, 2023

Rush

Today my happy things are:

  • This morning was my first appointment with a physical therapist to help me strengthen my back, or at least help it hurt less.  Of course, I didn't hurt as bad in the office as I have been.  I have activities to do to hopefully start helping to reduce the pain.
  • Gideon and I talked about school when he got home.  We even worked on his math together.  This is where I found out that if you take four times the square root of four, and add that to four divided by four, it equals nine.  Parentheses are important and I hope that I wrote that right.

  • Rush is the Inktober prompt for today. 

Currently reading: Year of the Griffin, by Diana Wynne Jones.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.


No comments:

Post a Comment

123123

Happy things from this last day of 2023: Yesterday I did the laundry for the rest of the family. Then, I started on the towels. Today this...