Tuesday, October 10, 2023

Fortune

Today, some happy things are:

  • Work went well.  The woman I worked alongside this morning actually supplied me with a few laughs.  This helped the day go by faster.
  • Although I miss Gideon being home when I get home from work, it is also nice to be home for him when he gets home from school.  Sometimes I get to be the one to ask him how his day was.  That is an ordinary thing, that I find very special.

  • We have a brand new washing machine and dryer.

  • The Inktober prompt today is Fortune.


Currently reading: She's Come Undone, by Wally Lamb.

Currently listening to: Dark Lord of Derkholm, by Diana Wynne Jones.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.


No comments:

Post a Comment

123123

Happy things from this last day of 2023: Yesterday I did the laundry for the rest of the family. Then, I started on the towels. Today this...