Friday, October 6, 2023

Happy Birthday to Keziah

On this day in 1990 I got the best job in the world and became a mom.  Keziah turned 33 years old today.  Some other happy things for today are:

  • Most of my day was spent helping out at DIY Craft & Thrift.  More great products went out on the floor to be sold.  I even noticed one thing that I put out today, get sold today.
Check out all that ribbon and rick rack!

The new window display.
It isn't quite finished.


  • A few friends came by the store to help out and wish Keziah a happy birthday.  It was nice to get to visit with so many people. 
  • The prompt for Inktober was Golden.  I thought about a simple pot of gold, and decided against it.  Instead I attempted a golden retriever.  The proportions aren't quite right,  but I think it still looks like a dog.

Currently reading: She's Come Undone, by Wally Lamb.

Currently listening to: Animal Farm, by George Orwell.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.


No comments:

Post a Comment

123123

Happy things from this last day of 2023: Yesterday I did the laundry for the rest of the family. Then, I started on the towels. Today this...