Sunday, October 8, 2023

Toad

 Happy Sunday!

  • Keziah and I did some cleaning in the laundry room.  A new washer and dryer are coming tomorrow afternoon.  One of the things she did was find some books to get rid of.  She let me look them over in case I wanted some.  I'm a little nostalgic for the kids books we are getting rid of.  Some other child will appreciate them.

  • I had a nice talk with TF.  We talked about Inktober and she was able to find a picture she drew from a few years ago.  It is of the two of us.  So nice!

  • The Inktober prompt for today is Toad.  I'm not an artist, but here we are…

Currently reading: She's Come Undone, by Wally Lamb.

Finished listening to: Animal Farm, by George Orwell.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.


No comments:

Post a Comment

123123

Happy things from this last day of 2023: Yesterday I did the laundry for the rest of the family. Then, I started on the towels. Today this...