Thursday, October 5, 2023

Map

Thursdays are long.  Here are some happy things:

  • I managed to unplug the Kia to take to work.  I wish I knew what was different.  The last few times I tried and I wasn't able to unplug it.  Today, I could.  Also, the car will read text messages to me.  
  • Keziah, Zed, Keziah’s dad, and I went to dinner at The Red Arrow Diner tonight.  Gideon had a game night with friends.  I had their stuffed French toast.  It was stuffed with pineapple and cherries.  It was really good.  I couldn't finish it so I'll get to enjoy it again for breakfast tomorrow. 


  • The Inktober prompt for today was Map.  I made up a little trail.

Currently reading: She's Come Undone, by Wally Lamb.

Currently listening to: Animal Farm, by George Orwell.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.


No comments:

Post a Comment

123123

Happy things from this last day of 2023: Yesterday I did the laundry for the rest of the family. Then, I started on the towels. Today this...