Thursday, October 12, 2023

Peppers

Happy things for my nappy Thursday:

  • Yesterday I wrote about an employee who was injured. They were at work again last night and I'm happy to say that they are feeling much better.
  • Keziah got the cats a new play place. It is a doughnut shaped hut. It has an entrance hole and a cat head shaped peep hole. They had fun with it and we had fun watching and dangling toys for them.
Nanni peaking out.

Winston watching the toy.

Winston trying to attack the toy.


  • The Inktober prompt for today is Spicey. Apparently, they spelled spicy incorrectly and I followed along. Anyhow, below is my attempt at some peppers. Peppers are what comes to my mind when I think of spicy food.




Currently reading: She's Come Undone, by Wally Lamb.

Currently listening to: Dark Lord of Derkholm, by Diana Wynne Jones.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

123123

Happy things from this last day of 2023: Yesterday I did the laundry for the rest of the family. Then, I started on the towels. Today this...