Sunday, October 29, 2023

Jupiter

It was a lazy day.  My happy things are mostly the things checked off the to-do list to prepare for winter:

  • I changed the batteries in the smoke detectors that take 9V batteries.  One of them takes AA batteries and will have to wait until more are purchased. 
  • Zed and I turned the heat on.  Tomorrow night the temperatures are supposed to dip below freezing. 
  • We also drained the water from the water line that goes to the backyard so that it is ready for winter too.
The house was built around 1745, I think.
I'm not sure if the cellar was dug then, or later.
The walls look old though. 


  • Today the Inktober prompt is Massive.


Currently reading: Year of the Griffin, by Diana Wynne Jones.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.


No comments:

Post a Comment

123123

Happy things from this last day of 2023: Yesterday I did the laundry for the rest of the family. Then, I started on the towels. Today this...