Sunday, October 22, 2023

Scratchy

Sunday's happy things:

  • The morning was spent relaxing and playing word games on my phone. It was nice.
  • Eventually, I decided that taking a walk would be a good idea.  The rain I thought would be here today didn't come.  I asked Gideon and he agreed to go with me.  We hiked up to the local fire tower.  It was lovely.  There is still some nice foliage, it wasn't too cold, and the fresh air felt wonderful.  We saw a pair of horses, a sparrow, and quite a few dogs with their people.









  • The Inktober prompt is Scratchy.  I pulled up a picture off the internet as reference to look at while drawing.

Currently listening to: Dark Lord of Derkholm, by Diana Wynne Jones.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.


No comments:

Post a Comment

123123

Happy things from this last day of 2023: Yesterday I did the laundry for the rest of the family. Then, I started on the towels. Today this...