Monday, October 9, 2023

Bounce

 Happy things from today:

  • Autumn is here and with the cooler weather comes two of my favorite drinks.  Apple cider and eggnog are both available in the grocery stores.  It may seem too early for eggnog, but I prefer it to last a while.
Eggnog


  • I went to the laundromat one last time (I hope) for a while.  The new washer and dryer are on the way and should be installed while I sleep.  The people that work at the laundromat were nice, but I'd rather do my laundry at home.
  • Today the Inktober prompt is Bounce.  It took me a few tries to get a face that looked at least okay.  Again, I'm not an artist, but I think I got the point across with this drawing.


Currently reading: She's Come Undone, by Wally Lamb.

Currently listening to: Dark Lord of Derkholm, by Diana Wynne Jones.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

123123

Happy things from this last day of 2023: Yesterday I did the laundry for the rest of the family. Then, I started on the towels. Today this...