Friday, October 20, 2023

Frost

Happy things from today:

  • It is Friday and I worked.  Why am I happy about that?  Because I wanted to leave and didn't until the day's work was done.  So I left a little early, but not until we were done and just had organizing for the next shift left to do.  I'm happy that I stuck to it. 
  • It is supposed to rain this weekend so I made a point of taking pictures of what we currently have for colorful foliage.  Sometimes the rain brings the leaves down with it.  All the trees aren't as vibrant this year because of our summer weather.  There is still a lot of beauty outside this season.



  • The prompt for Inktober is Frost.  


Currently listening to: Dark Lord of Derkholm, by Diana Wynne Jones.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.


No comments:

Post a Comment

123123

Happy things from this last day of 2023: Yesterday I did the laundry for the rest of the family. Then, I started on the towels. Today this...