Tuesday, October 3, 2023

Path

My happy things for today are:

  • Surprise for me!  I seem to have slept mostly okay last night.  Monday is my transition day from being awake days to being awake nights.  Usually I have a hard time falling asleep.  I didn't yesterday.  I did a lot of tossing and turning, but always went back to sleep. 
  • Keziah asked me to vacuum the store after work today. Unfortunately, the vacuum didn't want to work.  I did get to see the progress on the window art.  I hope the artist doesn't mind that I got their picture with the art.


  • While I was at the store I also got a picture of the new way the flowers are being displayed.  I really like how it looks.

  • Gideon's enthusiasm over finishing the book he has been reading has inspired me to read the book series.  I can't remember if I read it or not when Keziah was his age.  I have added the first book (Alanna, by Tamora Pierce) to my list on the Libby app.
  • The prompt for Inktober is Path.  I took the time to find plain paper and a pen.  It is still a quick sketch though.

Currently reading: She's Come Undone, by Wally Lamb.

Currently listening to: Homage to Catalonia, by George Orwell.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.


No comments:

Post a Comment

123123

Happy things from this last day of 2023: Yesterday I did the laundry for the rest of the family. Then, I started on the towels. Today this...