Wednesday, October 4, 2023

Dodge

Some happy things from today:

  • The Kia Niro (new to us car) wasn't plugged in when I went to work last night so I was able to drive it.  The night before last I couldn't figure out how to unplug it, so I took the van to work instead.  It survived the night in the work parking lot.  The only comment I got about it from someone is that it is a lot bigger than what I am used to.  I didn't even know someone saw me in it.  It was another way too hot for October day. The air conditioner and air conditioned seat were appreciated. 
  • There is a bush covered with berries in the yard that I don't remember identifying earlier in the year when it might have been blooming.  According to Lens, they are Goji berries.

  • The Inktober prompt for today is Dodge.  Way back when, I had a 1975 (?) Dodge Dart.  I attempted to draw one.  I did look it up online to refresh my memory.  It isn't good, but you can tell it's a car.  😁

Currently reading: She's Come Undone, by Wally Lamb.

Finished listening to: Homage to Catalonia, by George Orwell.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.


No comments:

Post a Comment

123123

Happy things from this last day of 2023: Yesterday I did the laundry for the rest of the family. Then, I started on the towels. Today this...