Thursday, October 19, 2023

Plump

Yesterday was a long day, today was shorter.  Here are some happy highlights:

  • In order to put my health first, I took half a day off from work and went in late.  Even though I mentioned it yesterday at work, people were surprised to see me when I showed up.  Sometimes it is nice just to be noticed.
  • I noticed another late rose when I got home from work this afternoon. 


  • Thursday and Sunday are the days I try to do laundry.  I did something different today and got into my pajamas when I got home so I could wash as many clothes as possible.  I've been very comfortable this afternoon.
  • The Inktober prompt for today is Plump.  All I could think of was the commercial about the hot dogs that plump when you cook them.  🤣

Currently listening to: Dark Lord of Derkholm, by Diana Wynne Jones.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.


No comments:

Post a Comment

123123

Happy things from this last day of 2023: Yesterday I did the laundry for the rest of the family. Then, I started on the towels. Today this...