Thursday, November 30, 2023

Maps

Thursday happy things:

  • Day three of work this week and I made it  through the entire shift.  Strangely enough,  I started out not feeling well (but better than last night) and felt better as the night progressed.
  • Google Maps has a way to follow people (or at least their phone) and find them on the map.  This is how I know my friend Kimberly is in Cambodia and Keziah is still at work.  This is also how I have a fairly good idea where Gideon's phone is.  He thinks it fell out of his pocket on the bus.  I think I know where they park the buses!  😄
  • Here is the sunset, and Christmas trees for sale.

Currently listening to: Ridgeline, by Michael Punke.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.


No comments:

Post a Comment

123123

Happy things from this last day of 2023: Yesterday I did the laundry for the rest of the family. Then, I started on the towels. Today this...