Saturday, November 11, 2023

Hair

Happy Friday things:

  • This morning I struggled with getting my hair to go where I wanted it to.  Then I remembered a thing I wanted to try.  I took my two braids and tied them up like a shoe.  Then I sewed the middle part together so it wouldn't untie.  It worked!  My hair stayed out of my way and was faster to do than when I sew all my hair up.  The pictures don't show what I did well.
Before sewing.

After sewing and a busy day 

  • Most of my afternoon was spent at Keziah’s store.  Someone put the letter 'A' on the sequin fabric sensory board.  Later, someone else added a plus sign. The store has been graded!

Currently listening to: The Hunger Games, by Suzanne Collins.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.


No comments:

Post a Comment

123123

Happy things from this last day of 2023: Yesterday I did the laundry for the rest of the family. Then, I started on the towels. Today this...