Thursday, November 16, 2023

Cleanliness

Some happy things from today:

  • One of things I haven't done since finding out I have Covid is to take a shower.  Today, I took a shower.  It was good, but tiring.
  • Zed and I are the only two in the house with Covid.  At dinnertime I was feeling well enough to suggest we have dinner together.  Isolating from the healthy people in the family is fine, but the two sick folk could share a meal.  It was nice to have a face to face conversation. 
  • Today I finished listening to the book I started yesterday.  
  • While scrolling Facebook I stumbled across the following picture.  It is a computer with a Studio Ghibli theme.  I just think it is cool that someone could do that. 

Finished listening to: Mocking Jay, by Suzanne Collins

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.


No comments:

Post a Comment

123123

Happy things from this last day of 2023: Yesterday I did the laundry for the rest of the family. Then, I started on the towels. Today this...