Wednesday, November 8, 2023

Happy Wednesday

Some of today's happy things:

  • One of the roses has opened just a little.  It is supposed to snow a little overnight.  I don't expect much change in the flower. 


  • All of the physical therapy I'm supposed to do for my back today is done.  This is the first time I've completed them all.  Some of the exercises are morning and/or night.  I seem to get those done.  One of the exercises I'm supposed to do ten times over the day.  I've been having a hard time fitting those in.  Today, I made it work.
  • I found this list on a cousin's Facebook page.  It is a list of gift ideas that won't clutter a home in the process.  Brilliant!


Currently listening to: The Hunger Games, by Suzanne Collins.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.


No comments:

Post a Comment

123123

Happy things from this last day of 2023: Yesterday I did the laundry for the rest of the family. Then, I started on the towels. Today this...