Friday, April 21, 2023

It's Friday!!!!!

Happy Friday! Tomorrow we are having a big, group, yard sale. Today I paced by mowing the lawn. Gideon did a great job getting most of the yard mowed yesterday and I did some of the problem areas. It felt good to get outside for a while. I am lacking in energy lately though.  Here are some other happy things for today:

  • For a little while I went around with my hair down.  There is a lot of it.



  • Gideon had a good time outside today on his swing.


  • More tulips are blooming!


  • I saw the first bumblebee of the season in our yard.


  • We were all tired enough this evening to go out for dinner. It is so nice to not be the one to clean up after a meal.
  • Yesterday I wrote about having the heat off, tonight it is back on. I’m thrilled.


Currently listening to: The Alchemist, by Paulo Coelho


Currently reading: Quiet:The Power of Introverts in a World That Can’t Stop Talking, by Susan Cain


Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe

No comments:

Post a Comment

123123

Happy things from this last day of 2023: Yesterday I did the laundry for the rest of the family. Then, I started on the towels. Today this...