Friday, April 7, 2023

A Good Friday

Some happy things from today:

  • This morning I kept busy by doing some cleaning around the house in preparation for guests. This afternoon Keziah and I picked up our friends who own the RV at the bus depot. Zed's mom moved out last week so our friends can have their RV (home) back. They've been traveling the world, volunteering/working as teachers.  You can read about their adventures here.  
  • We are again a two vehicle, three driver family. The car is back and it will hopefully run well for a while. At least long enough for us to save and pay off the expense of getting fixed.
  • I went for a walk today and noticed some plants poking through at a local bank.



  • One of the games I play, Pikmin Bloom, has little plant creatures that you collect while walking or going places.  When they reach a certain level they get something special, usually a sticker.  Today I got one that I originally obtained near an airport that leveled up with a plane.  I think it is cute.



Currently listening to: Angela’s Ashes, by Frank McCourt

Currently reading: An Elderly Lady Must Not Be Crossed, by Helene Thursten

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

123123

Happy things from this last day of 2023: Yesterday I did the laundry for the rest of the family. Then, I started on the towels. Today this...