Thursday, April 27, 2023

Clouds

Yesterday my work day had a few happy things, today my happy work thing is that my work week is over. It wasn’t a bad day, just no wonderful highlights. Here are some other happy things from today:

  • Keziah and I were on our own this afternoon as the boys were visiting friends. We went to Wendy’s for our lunchtime meal. I’ve been wanting their baked potatoes with cheese lately and I love the strawberry lemonade there.
  • On the drive, Keziah mentioned how happy she was to see the pretty cloud shapes in the sky again. I took a picture of some later on. I see a rabbit and maybe the front of a horse. Discovering what form a cloud can take is one of the tiny things that can bring joy over and over again.


Currently listening to: Warrior of the Light, by Paulo Coelho

Currently reading: Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World That Can’t Stop Talking, by Susan Cain

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe

No comments:

Post a Comment

123123

Happy things from this last day of 2023: Yesterday I did the laundry for the rest of the family. Then, I started on the towels. Today this...