Thursday, April 13, 2023

Farewells

We all said goodbye to Kimberly and Dennis today.  



Keziah, earlier in the day because she went to the funeral for our friend, Isa; Zed and I had to work. Kimberly and Dennis left with their RV and trailer on new adventures across the USA. We have so much space in the driveway now. In September they will go to Cambodia to continue their tour of the world. Here are some happy things from today:

  • More daffodils have bloomed.

  • Kimberly and I had a nice last visit when we took a three mile walk this afternoon. We tried to follow a trail and make a loop, but ended up losing it and turned around. I should really just go to the town hall or library and see if there is a map to the local conservation lands.



  • Zed and I considered going to a craft night tonight but changed our minds. Instead we did fast food and Dairy Queen Blizzards for desserts. It was a nice way to end a very warm day.



Currently reading: An Elderly Lady Must Not Be Crossed, by Helene Thursten
    So far, I wouldn’t recommend this book.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

123123

Happy things from this last day of 2023: Yesterday I did the laundry for the rest of the family. Then, I started on the towels. Today this...