Monday, April 24, 2023

Happy Monday!

A few happy things from today:

  • It was a good day to do something for someone else. I drove a bunch of empty boxes to someone who is getting divorced and needs them to remove the soon-to-be ex out. Their situation isn't ideal and I hope this was helpful in some small way.
  • They live north and there were some pretty views.  I was driving, so no pictures.
  • The rhododendron in the back yard has some buds starting and so does the azalea.





Currently listening to: The Alchemist, by Paulo Coelho

Currently reading: Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World That Can’t Stop Talking, by Susan Cain

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe

No comments:

Post a Comment

123123

Happy things from this last day of 2023: Yesterday I did the laundry for the rest of the family. Then, I started on the towels. Today this...